We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
· A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
· Text can be increased or decreased in size by using your browser:
o PC / Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
o PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
o Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –
· Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
· No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
· Links embedded in the main content have been styled using colour and emphasis to appear distinct from the rest of the content. Care has been taken to ensure that links are described logically rather than 'click here' to make sense out of context.
Downloading pdf documents
In order to view PDF documents, you will need to install Adobe Reader . To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
Get in touch
Please contact us if you have any questions, if you are having difficulties using the site, or would like to know more about what we are doing to make our websites accessible, using our feedback page.